Help your student enhance their skills, get ahead, and have fun this summer!
Join us for a three-week, online summer camp to review the past school year and prepare for the next grade level.
Review the Past School Year | Prepare for the Next School Year
During this immersive three-week summer camp, your student will have the opportunity to:
- participate in live Math and English Language Arts (ELA) classes
- engage in small group instruction
- perform checks for understanding
- practice their skills independently
- meet one-on-one with the teacher for extra help and learning opportunities
Three weekly themes, Learning Rodeo, Scuba Diving, and We are Champions, help make the lessons in Math and ELA challenging, fun, and engaging for your student.
Summer is the prefect time to enhance the skills your student has already learned and get a jump start on lessons that will be taught in the next school year.
COST TO FAMILIES
$450.00 per 3-Week Session
Notes: Camp cost is non-refundable after student has received enrollment registration. Students must have computer and internet access to participate.
Choose Session 1 or Session 2- Please note the change in dates.
Session 1: June 28 – July 16 (new dates)
Session 2: July 12 – July 30 (new dates)
Monday and Wednesday
Live Math for 45 Minutes/Independent ELA for 15 Mintues
Tuesday and Thursday
Live ELA for 45 Minutes/Independent Math for 15 Minutes
Live Fun Friday – 45 Minutes
Click here to register for Summer Camp
Orientation date and time along with Zoom link will be emailed to registered campers.
FIVE REASONS TO ENROLL YOUR STUDENT
- Live synchronous lessons with opportunities for independent practice
- Access to a teacher for extra help, learning opportunities, and to ask questions
- Challenging, fun, and engaging lessons in Math and English Language Arts (ELA)
- Set your student up for success by enhancing the skills they have already learned or will learn
- Weekly themes that keep lessons exciting and interactive