DISTRICTS ACCEPTING BOL SUMMER SCHOOL CREDITS
Antietam, Daniel Boone Area, Fleetwood Area, Kutztown Area, Muhlenberg, Oley Valley, Schuylkill Valley, Twin Valley, Wyomissing
If your school is not listed, and you are interested in participating in the BOL Summer School program, contact Marcelle McGhee or Jill Darlington at BOLinfo@berksiu.org or 610-898-8950.
Watch our Orientation video (below), or download a printable PDF.
Accelerated Learning summer classes begin June 17.
Final grades will be sent to students and districts the week of August 12.
No extensions will be granted for any reason.
All courses are non-refundable.
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- American Government (same as US Government)
- American History (same as US History)
- American History (10th Grade)
- American History (11th Grade)
- Computer Applications-Office 2010
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- English 9
- English 10
- English 11 (American Literature)
- English 12 (British Literature)
- Environmental Science
- Financial Math (Personal Finance)
- French 1
- French 2
- French 3
- Physical Education
- Physical Science
- Spanish 1
- Spanish 2
- Spanish 3
- World History (Part 1 10th Grade)
- World History (Part 2 11th Grade)
- Additional Electives are available by request