DISTRICTS ACCEPTING BOL SUMMER SCHOOL CREDITS
Antietam, Brandywine Heights Area, Fleetwood Area, Kutztown Area, Muhlenberg, Oley Valley, Reading, Wyomissing
If your school is not listed, and you are interested in participating in the BOL Summer School program, contact Marcelle McGhee at BOLinfo@berksiu.org or 610-898-8950.
Registration for accelerated is now closed.
Watch our Orientation video (below), or download a printable pdf.
Accelerated Learning summer classes begin June 19.
Final grades will be sent to students and districts the week of August 15.
No extensions will be granted for any reason.
All courses are non-refundable.
- 3D Art 1: Modeling – course description
- 3D Art II: Animation – course description
- Forensic Science – course description
- Image Design and Editing – course description
- Programming I: VB.NET – course description
- Programming II: Java (Prerequisite Programming 1:VB.NET) – course description
- Web Design – course description
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- American Government (same as US Government)
- American History (same as US History)
- American History Part 1 (10th Grade Gov. Mifflin)
- American History Part 2 (11th Grade Gov. Mifflin)
- Computer Applications-Office 2010
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- English 9
- English 10
- English 11 (American Literature)
- English 12 (British Literature)
- Environmental Science
- Financial Math (Personal Finance)
- French 1
- French 2
- French 3
- Physical Education
- Physical Science
- Spanish 1
- Spanish 2
- Spanish 3
- World History (Part 1 10th Grade)
- World History (Part 2 11th Grade)