>> Accelerated Learning and Credit Recovery summer classes begin June 17, 2019.
- Is your student in need of summer school this year?
- Are you looking for summertime course options?
- Maybe your student wants to take a class but has no room on their schedule during the regular semester?
- Does your student want to take the prerequisite for a class over the summer?
- Are they looking to advance and move to the next level of a course?
Students may choose from a list of online classes. Our multimedia-based curriculum engages students in the learning process with video presentations by highly qualified subject-certified teachers, and online projects to ensure students master the instructional content. At the successful completion of the class, students will receive a full credit.
- This summer, put your student on course for success!
- Does your student want/need more practice in a particular course?
- Is your student looking for academic enrichment this summer?
FLEXIBILITY & CONVENIENCE
Students may access course materials anytime (24/7) and anywhere they are connected to the Internet. They may even continue to make progress on their coursework during a family vacation or an out-of-town visit with friends or relatives. A teacher is always there to help each student stay on track.
DISTRICTS ACCEPTING BOL SUMMER SCHOOL CREDITS *
Antietam, Daniel Boone Area, Fleetwood Area, Kutztown Area, Muhlenberg, Oley Valley, Schuylkill Valley, Twin Valley, Wyomissing
Credits are accepted by districts working with Berks Online Learning and are NCAA approved.
* Credits are not applicable for Enrichment courses.
If your school is not listed, and you are interested in participating in the BOL Summer School program, contact Marcelle McGhee or Jill Darlington at BOLinfo@berksiu.org or 610-898-8950.